

I hope everyone is having a good Easter! Ours has been pretty low key so far. I got the girls dressed up their Easter dresses this morning and took a few photos so everyone can see how cute they look!

The easter bunny came and brought each of the girls a small easter basket. Cassidy hunted for Easter eggs in our living room, since it was too cold to do it outside. Here is a video of her easter egg hunt, she caught on pretty quick!
She got some bubbles in her Easter Basket, which she has loved for a while. However, today was the first time she figured out how to blow them herself...
Grandpa Curry is here for dinner this afternoon, so the girls are enjoying playing with him.



We are having my Grandma Curry's ham in pineapple sauce for Dinner, which I haven't had in a while, so I am looking forward to it!! Happy Easter everyone!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big they're getting.
Post a Comment