Tonight Cassidy and Kayla had their first bath together. Up until now, I had been giving Kayla baths in her baby tub, but she is now sitting up well enough to put her in the bath seat, so I put them in together! They loved it, especially Kayla! She was laughing up a storm, even when Cassidy poured water on her head!Saturday, March 15, 2008
First Bath Together!!!
Tonight Cassidy and Kayla had their first bath together. Up until now, I had been giving Kayla baths in her baby tub, but she is now sitting up well enough to put her in the bath seat, so I put them in together! They loved it, especially Kayla! She was laughing up a storm, even when Cassidy poured water on her head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is so much easier when you can give them a bath together....until it is time to take them out!
Post a Comment