Cassidy has been sleeping in a toddler bed since 14 months. You would think by now, she would have gotten over the excitement of being able to get out and run around, yet she still often gets up and plays in her room before falling asleep. Because of this, Tris and I make it a habit to go up and check on her before we go to bed to make sure she fell asleep in bed and not in some other random place. We often find her in very amusing places and positions. Recently, Tris found her sleeping with her head hanging off the bed onto the floor. She must have woken up when he went to get the camera, because she started to get up as he took the pic, but you get the idea...A few nights later, this is what I found...Apparently she wore herself out and didn't have the energy to climb all the way back into bed!!

3 comments:
oh my gosh-- okay those are the cutest pictures ever! that's hilarious. I love the new pictures!!
I want to come to Colorado today! Can't wait to see everyone and meet your new little one :)
Renee
Those are adorable!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment