Thursday, February 7, 2008
Starting a Blog
I have decided to start a blog in order to keep everyone updated on our lives. I had a website that I kept updated when I was pregnant with Cassidy, but I have long since stopped updating that and am pretty sure it no longer exists. Besides, that was a pregnancy and baby site and, well, I think we need a family site now. So, I plan to keep this updated with pictures, news and stories about our day to day lives as a family of four. Stay tuned!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exactly does this thing work? Im new at all this "blog" stuff..is it just like commenting back and forth and such? How did you start your page? It would be cool for everyone to do one so we can all stay updated on whats going on with each other! Trynity is in Karate now...she is getting so big so fast. Im trying to plan a trip out to you in July. Hope your family is doing well! Your definitely missed here! Love ya! Shannon XOXOX
Post a Comment