Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sisterly Love


I wanted to add a picture of the girls. They are so cute together. They adore each other. Cassidy is constantly giving Kayla hugs and kisses, trying to give her a pacifier or bottle and "sharing" her toys with her. Of course, we have to watch her pretty closely to make sure she isn't squeezing Kayla to death or covering her head with a toy, but it is very cute none the less. Kayla loves to watch Cassidy run around and play and is constantly smiling at her. I can't wait to see their relationship continue to grow!

3 comments:

Skinnymom said...

I can't beleive how much they keep growing. They are adorable together. Both full of smiles. Keep the pictures coming. Love ya all. Grandma and Grandpa Wozab

Shell and Graham said...

They are adorable!! I'm so excited you started a blog! yeah!

Anonymous said...

The girls are beautiful! Miss ya!