We've gotten 15+ inches of snow over the last couple of days, so the girls got to go out and play in the snow today. They had a ton of fun and did surprisingly well with the cold...
Getting ready


Trying to figure out how to walk in it




Daddy built them a mini sled run in the front yard..tons of fun!


Mommy was determined to build a snowman (I have lived in colorado for 6 years and have never built one!), but with the snow being fresh and dry, it was pretty difficult. He turned out smaller than I had hoped, but we still have a snowman in our front yard!



Getting ready
Trying to figure out how to walk in it
Daddy built them a mini sled run in the front yard..tons of fun!
Mommy was determined to build a snowman (I have lived in colorado for 6 years and have never built one!), but with the snow being fresh and dry, it was pretty difficult. He turned out smaller than I had hoped, but we still have a snowman in our front yard!
No comments:
Post a Comment