I know it has been forever since I posted and I have a ton of stuff I have been wanting to post, but haven't had the time. I keep saying I am going to catch the blog up, but never seem to get around to it. So, instead of catching up, I am just going to post the most recent pictures and move forward from here!
Tris bought Cassidy her first fishing pole this week. She wanted a yellow one (yellow is her favorite color), but the closest he could get was red and yellow. It's ok, she loves it! We took her fishing for the first time today and she caught her first fish!





Tris bought Cassidy her first fishing pole this week. She wanted a yellow one (yellow is her favorite color), but the closest he could get was red and yellow. It's ok, she loves it! We took her fishing for the first time today and she caught her first fish!
3 comments:
Way to go Cassi!!
K
That just melts my heart :) SOOOOO cute! How many more days of escrow?
10 at the most, but we may get to close a few days early, hopefully we'll get a set date and time today.
Post a Comment