Thursday, March 12, 2009

We will miss you Poppa!

Cassidy and Kayla lost somebody very important to them today, their Poppa. They loved him very much and enjoyed shopping trips with him every week. Kayla just recently started saying "Poppa." We are glad they got to spend what little time the did with him but wish he could have been around to see them grow up. We love you and will miss you Poppa!







2 comments:

Shell and Graham said...

what great pictures!
love you guys! sending hugs!

Anonymous said...

We miss him too!
I hope I can find some of the old pictures I have of Tim when he would dance around, well, shuffle his feet anyway, pretending that he could "magically" move his fingers from one had to the other while hiding them behind his back.
He had an infectious laugh and a wonderful smile.
My heart breaks for all of you not to have him with you in person any longer.
Kenda