Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We bought a house!

Most of you already know that we have been working on buying a house for the last couple of months. We finally closed last Friday, 6/12/09 and moved in the next day. Here are some pictures from before we moved in, it is kind of hard to really see it in the pictures because I don't have a good camera with a wide angle lens, but you get the idea. I will post more once we get settled in and unpacked!

The front:

The living room with wood floors:



Th kitchen, with new cabinets, tile countertops and floors and a gas stove, which we are very excited about...


Dining room with french doors to the deck...


The girls' room...




The master bedroom...




The basement...This area will be a family room...


and a rec room...


behind the wall in the back is another 6 feet of space that we are going to finish and expand this room into, then put in a half wall to split part of the room off for a play room...


And the backyard, we are going to get rid of the dog run and probably put in a shed....









And a couple of pics from moving day, the girls took advantage of the adults being preoccupied with unloading and snuck a bag of chips out back...




There are two more bedrooms, one upstairs and one in the basement also and three full baths, which is a huge upgrade from the 1.5 we had before! We are still in the process of unpacking, so everything is in boxes, but we are already loving it!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay, congrats. I cant wait to come see it.

Aunt Vicki said...

I am so excited and happy for you! Congratulations. I still think the deck needs a slide for the Girls to get to the yard!

Love you all
xoxoxoxo

Shell and Graham said...

that's so great Erin! Looks AMAZING!

Renee Pelkey said...

I am very excited for you four. Congratulations! Can't wait to walk down to the lake to go fishing with Tris : )