Friday, September 26, 2008

MMM, Goulash!!!

Kayla has transitioned to table foods for the most part and got her first taste of my mom's goulash last night, which she loved of course! It's messy, especially when you're still learning to feed yourself, but it sure is good!

I also want to point out that you can see she got two of her top teeth, but not the front two as one would expect, she got the ones on either side of the front ones first! She also has the two front bottom ones, which you can't see, which makes for a funny looking smile! I have been calling her my little jack-o-lantern. I haven't been able to get a good pic with all four, but I will try to get one so everyone can see before the two front ones pop through, which looks like it could happen any day!

Here is a pic of Cassidy's first experience with Goulash for comparison:

No comments: