Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween Costumes!

Old Navy has the cutest infant/toddler Halloween costumes and they are all on sale this week, so I took the girls to get their costumes today. I decided to let Cassidy pick both this year, since Kayla doesn't really get it yet. For a few weeks, she has been saying Kayla is going to be a monkey, and has changed her mind on hers a few times, but a cat seemed to be the one she said the most. Well, we went to the store today and she first picked out a white kitty with a pink tummy and ears for herself:

Then, when I was looking at the monkeys for Kayla, she saw this one:

It's a mouse and she had to have it, I'm not sure why! She then decided that Kayla should be the kitty, which would have been adorable with her as a mouse, but they didn't have it in Kayla's size. I tried to convince her to be the kitty and Kayla could be the mouse, but she wasn't having it! Oh well, the monkey does really fit Kayla well as she is a little climber! Here it is:

I can't wait to dress them up next month!

No comments: