Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treating!

We went trick or treating on the morning of Halloween in Old Town Fort Collins. It is an event called the Tiny Tot Parade that is put on by the Chamber of Commerce for kids under 5 years old where they trick or treat at all the businesses. This year, school happened to be out here on Halloween, so a lot of bigger kids were there too, which made it ultra crowded, but Cassidy had a blast, so it was worth it.






Kayla did great just hanging out in the stroller and people watching.

Until she figured out what people had been putting in her green bag that was hanging from the stroller the whole time, treats! Then, she was on a mission to get them and was pissed I wouldn't let her eat them!


Later in the evening, Tris took Cassidy around the block in our neighborhood. Kayla didn't go because she was being grumpy and we didn't think she would do well. Cassidy had a blast and filled her whole bucket with candy!



And, just because I think it is adorable, here is a picture of her costume from behind!

1 comment:

Shell and Graham said...

oh my goodness. they are the cutest in those costumes!!! I can't wait to dress izzy up. I was lame this year but next year I'm on board for sure, especially after seeing your adorable pictures!