Friday, October 24, 2008

All By Herself!!

Since I posted about Cassidy's potty success, we have had some regression. She has been fighting the potty most of the time and it was getting harder and harder to get her to go in the potty. I think we turned a corner today though! I was downstairs for a few minutes and Cassidy was upstairs watching a cartoon, but when I came back upstairs, she wasn't there. I found her standing at the top of the stairs that go up to the girls' rooms and bathroom with her panst around her ankles and the pad of stickers in her hand saying "I get sticker now!" Yep, that's right, she climbed over the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs (so much for keeping her in the living room anymore!), went up to the bathroom, pulled down her own pants, climbed up on the potty and went potty all by herself! I guess I wasn't around when she was ready, so she went without me! She was so proud of herself!

No comments: