Wednesday, July 2, 2008
New job Finally!
As you may remember from a while back, I have been trying to get a online teaching position for quite some time. I first applied back in November, but the process is very long and very involved, including online and phone interviews, two trainings, and a 9 week paid internship, so it has been an ongoing thing for a while. Good news, though, I completed my internship on 6/15 and got my final evaluation and an offer to start teaching classes on my own last week! I start my first set of 2 classes next week and am already scheduled for another set when these two end! I am very excited about this as it will hopefully be the extra boost we need financially to finally be able to buy a house next spring! Just thought I'd share my good news!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am very excited for you. Have fun as it is a great challenge but can gve wonderful rewards.
Post a Comment