As most of you know, Cassidy turned 2 on Sunday. I can't believe how big she is getting! I swear I was just pregnant with her yesterday! Where does the time go? We had a small party for her on Saturday to celebrate. Here are some photos and videos from that afternoon.
Enjoying the outdoors...It was a beautiful morning, but by noon, some clouds rolled in and made it a bit cool and breezy for her afternoon party, but she still enjoyed herself!
Playing with her new Sand and Water Table, her gift from mommy and daddy
Wearing her birthday girl hat and playing with her punching balloon
Opening Presents. Sorry the video is so dark, we don't have very good lighting in our living room!

Kayla enjoying the wrapping paper
Birthday Cake made by mommy to match the decorations-It turned out to be way too big for what we needed, oh well!!
Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candle
Enjoying the cake

And finally, dancing in her new cowboy boots from grandma and grandpa Wozab

Playing with her new Sand and Water Table, her gift from mommy and daddy
Wearing her birthday girl hat and playing with her punching balloon
Opening Presents. Sorry the video is so dark, we don't have very good lighting in our living room!
Kayla enjoying the wrapping paper
Birthday Cake made by mommy to match the decorations-It turned out to be way too big for what we needed, oh well!!
Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out the candleEnjoying the cake

And finally, dancing in her new cowboy boots from grandma and grandpa Wozab


3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
What a beautiful cake!! I bet your Mommy made it.
I love the cowboy boots too.
I'm so sad that Eric and I weren't there fr her b-day. The cake was sooo cute! It looked as though the snow is gone and that it was a great day to play outside. 2 years! WOW! I'm still in shock. October in Denver will come FAST. I hope we can go :)
looks like a birthday to remember! I love all the videos! I'm going to have to hire you to make cakes for Isabella- so professional!!
Post a Comment