Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kayla's first haircut

I finally got Cassidy in to get her hair cut and fix the chunks she cut herself a few weeks ago (yes, I let my kid walk around with random short chunks of hair for a few weeks--she just wore a headband and you couldn't tell!). Anyway, while we were there, we got Kayla her first haircut. I wish I had gotten a picture of the back before it was cut, she had one chunk that was longer than the rest, it looked like a tail! Here are a few pics of her getting her first haircut!

I was amazed at how still she sat while the stylist was cutting! I didn't even know that was possible!

Cutting done, ready for braid and blowdry!
blowdry!
She wouldn't let me get a good pic of it after it was done...this was the best I could do.
And one of Cassidy after getting her's done...

1 comment:

Aunt Kelly said...

Kayla doesn't even look like a baby anymore with her hair done like that. They are growing so fast!