Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Cassidy!

I can't believe we are already celebrating Cassidy's 4th birthday! Time flies! She had a great time at her party at Bounce with her friends as well as grandma and grandpa Wozab and uncle Michael!

Enjoying the bounce castles...
Opening gifts...
I made the mistake of asking Cassidy what kind of cake she wanted and got a very specific request, right down to it having to be heart shaped and a list of all the Disney characters that had to be on it. She specifically wanted Willy the Giant on it, who is a character from the Jack and the Beanstalk Episode, but I couldn't find a Willy the Giant figurine, so she had to settle for the beanstalk and clouds and imagine he was up there, which seemed to satisfy her. This is what we ended up with...

And it's finally time for the cake!



5 comments:

Aunt Prevost said...

Awww, wish I was there! I will be soon though.

Aunt Kelly said...

Awww, wish I was there! I will be soon though.

Aunt Kelly said...

Awww, wish I was there! I will be soon though.

Aunt Kelly said...

Ok, not sure why it was posted 3 times...and I know I didn't write Aunt Prevost, lol.

Grandma Rhonda said...

We all wish we were there. I can't believe how much they have grown since Sept.