Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cassidy's First Dance Lesson

Cassidy started dance lessons today. She loved it! I was worried that once we got there, she would get shy and not want to leave me to go into the studio, but she didn't even hesitate. Here are a few pictures:

Getting ready


Start of class

Kayla sitting quietly outside the studio, this didn't last long



She spent the rest of the class watching through the windows, trying to get in and crying when I told her no...


Stretch high...

Patiently waiting to find out what they are doing next, this only happened once...

The rest of the time, when everyone stood still to listen to the teacher, Cassidy thought it was a good time to twirl in circles...

Tap shoes, her favorite part!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!

The Prevosts said...

I love it. She'll be a star in no time, especially with those dimples!