Ok, I know I have been slacking on posts lately. Things have been really busy. I wanted to post a could of pics from thanksgiving, but we didn't get many. We just had us and our dads here, so it was small, but nice. Here are a couple of my dad and Kayla that I did get, she discovered that he would feed her as much of whatever she wanted, especially when mommy left the room, so stuck with him quite a bit. I guess that's what grandpa's are for!


After I took those, I forgot to take any more, but Cassidy has become quite the little photgrapher, so she got her hands on my camera and took some herself. Not bad for a two year old, huh? There are probably 70 more, mostly of my dad and the cat (apparently she thought they made good subjects), but I will just give you a few.



Afterwards, I went online and ordered Cassidy's christmas gift, a camera of her own. Dean suggested I start another blog for her pictures, I might just do that, stay tooned...


After I took those, I forgot to take any more, but Cassidy has become quite the little photgrapher, so she got her hands on my camera and took some herself. Not bad for a two year old, huh? There are probably 70 more, mostly of my dad and the cat (apparently she thought they made good subjects), but I will just give you a few.



Afterwards, I went online and ordered Cassidy's christmas gift, a camera of her own. Dean suggested I start another blog for her pictures, I might just do that, stay tooned...
1 comment:
She took some great photos! Good for her!
Post a Comment