
Today I put a sundress on Cassidy and she was very excited about it. She was running around like a maniac dancing in her "pretty dress." Then, she put her sunglasses on her head and looked ready to go to the beach! We may be 1000 miles from the beach, but she's still a little california girl at heart! She wouldn't sit still long enough to get a good pic, so this was the best I could do!

She also learned a new skill today-dressing herself! When i dressed her this morning, I left her pajamas in her room. She loves her pajamas, so I guess she decided to put them back on during her nap. When she got up from her nap, this is what I found! They're inside out and on over her dress, but correct otherwise, pretty good for the first time!
1 comment:
What a big girl!!
Post a Comment