Friday, May 9, 2008

She's on the move!

A lot happened while I was out of town this week (I know, what was I thinking??!!). Kayla has been working on crawling for weeks and I knew as soon as I left she would crawl. Sure enough, I left Sunday and she crawled Monday! I know, I deserve it leaving my two young kids alone with daddy for a few days... =). So, here's a video, taken today, Friday, so 4 days after she started, she is getting good already. Two mobile kids, I think we're in trouble!!!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Great Job Kayla!!

And yes...Mommy is in big trouble!! LOL!

The Spaulding Zoo said...

Wow! She's doing great! It'll be a challenge for a little while, but it will make things a little easier too because your girls will be able to play together a little better. Totally fun!